Some performers are synonymous with their biggest role. Charlie Cox reminds many viewers of Daredevil. After all, being a Marvel superhero comes with that connotation.
However, the 40-year-old English actor kills other parts. On December 26, 2022, Netflix debuted the drama Treason.
Charlie, played by Matt Charman, is an MI6-trained Adam Lawrence who meets Kara, a former Russian agent.
His beliefs are questioned, taking the viewer on an exciting ride. Let’s count Treason episodes to determine the journey’s length.
Netflix Episodes of Treason?
Treason has five episodes.
All episodes were released at once, so viewers may binge them or space them out. Treason is a miniseries, therefore the five episodes conclude the story.
The Netflix-exclusive drama is for newcomers. It doesn’t take you there. Charlie told the Evening Standard that the episode surprised espionage fans.
He said, “That made it seem not just unusual in terms of what we were accustomed to in this genre but also a pleasant challenge for me.”
Below are Treason’s main actors and their roles:
- Charlie Cox as Adam
- Beau Gadsdon as Ella Lawrence
- Samuel Leakey as Callum Lawrence
- Alex Kingston as Audrey Gratz
- Tracy Ifeachor as Dede Alexander
- Joe Macaulay as PPO Pete Barnes
- Brian Law as CIA Agent Tao
- Ciarán Hinds as Sir Martin Angelis
- Olga Kurylenko as Kara
- Oona Chaplin as Maddy
- John Lightbody as PPO Frank Scott
- Adam James as Patrick Hamilton
- Kevin Harvey as Olamide Bello
- Alexandra Guelff as CIA Agent Gore
- Danila Kozlovskiy as Lord Anton Melnikov
- Clare Holman as Mary Angelis
- Syrus Lowe as Kit Harper
- Dinita Gohil as Zoe
Treason is streaming exclusively on Netflix.